PDF Expert by Readdle app for iPhone and iPad
1648 ratings )
Current version: 6.1.9
, last update: 3 months ago
First release : 03 Dec 2013
App size: 135.89 Mb
PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
Pros and cons of PDF Expert by Readdle app for iPhone and iPad
PDF Expert by Readdle app good for
First, thank you for adding Apple Pencil support to 9.7 iPad Pro! Its just great now to annotate my books, documents and lessons!
The app is great, I recommend to everyone however, in order to be even better, Id love to ask you guys:
- Shortcuts keys to scroll, change tabs, documents, search, highlight, etc on physical keyboard like iPad Pro (example, option+arrow to scroll, like in chrome; cud+option+arrow to change doc tabs, etc).
- Background sync when locked or running other app! Waze, Google photos can do that, so I dont think its a system limitation for that.
- iOS enhanced language dictation/reading text. French, for example is too robot voice, different from Siri.
Thank you very much, you made an amazing app to make my iPad a capable laptop substitute!
I use it for PDFs mostly and its done a brilliant job over the last year.
Easy to handle and fast without too much explanation. Simple enough UI, but not too simple for it to be too complicated.
Keep it up!
I love this app: i just bought a Microsoft Surface Pro4 and wish this program, was for windows too, but alas, only for my ipad (had to buy Adobe DC grr, lol!) .so i use my ipad whenever i need to have PDFs easily readable, usable, editable, etc.
This program is reliable, never crashes and is sooo dependable as an "open in" option....
Its worth paying the purchase price if you use pdfs alot...and i have now opened other documents like word docs, etc so its super convenient....and of course you can send to printer and email it too, etc...love it like an old friend! :-)
I love this app and twin brother, Documents, from the same company.
This app makes it easy to read my documents clearly and find them quickly.
There are a lot of applications out there that you can use but this one is really easy and it stores everything really easily you can also have videos MP3s and other types of files at your fingertips. Its also great because you can use it on all your devices and of course has a A cloud and it links you to other types of storage files like dropbox etc.
Some bad moments
I cant understand why I have to setup the sharing settings for accessing my cloud services in each of the Readdle Apps again and again. This is extremly inconvenient. In consequenxe there are to less advantages using all of the apps by Readdle as they are not really cooperate.
Nice app, but I really dont like to be forced to rate an app, I paid for.
I bought this ridiculously overpriced app to edit a pdf document and the one that I tried wouldnt even let me annotate it. Pure garbage.
I got fed up with constant requests for review, imho unacceptable in a paid up - heres my review.
I didnt expect to have to keep buying this app again when they dump their old version for a new one. The versions they dump stops working and forces you to find a new one.
If you dont mind shelling out $10 every time they decide to dump their app then you will be happy... The app is actually a good app.
I would give it a zero if I could for leaching money out of me.
Tried to like this app... Seems like everything I tried to do wouldnt work. Needs work.
pdf expert 5,
documents by readdle,
file manager & document reader,
pdf expert 6,
pdf expert pro,
PDF Expert 6: Read, annotate, & edit PDF documents,
PDF Expert 6 - Read, edit & annotate PDF documents,
documents pro - files editor,
and other. So, download free PDF Expert by Readdle .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually PDF Expert by Readdle iOS app used & searched for